ZenAku Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZenAku Alliance

Welcome to the alliance, where we stand together against one great evil. Read the story at: htp://zenaku.forumotiont.com/t11-the-story-behind-the-zenaku-alliance

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yo!, How ya doin'? ^^,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yo!, How ya doin'? ^^, Empty Yo!, How ya doin'? ^^, Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:23 pm

XxLucyxX

XxLucyxX

Hey all, my name in game is XxLucyxX but despite the name, I'm a guy, not a girl(The name is from the Anime/Manga Elfin Lied). I am Izumai's second recruit and probably one of the most active players, I'm on almost all hours of the night. Don't believe me? Log back on after you go to bed and I'll be on usually.

Anyway, down to the knitty gritty. I like Anime Manga and pretty much anything to do with Japanese and Chinese culture. I'm really easy to get along with, so long as you don't piss me off. If you need something in-game I can most likely get it for you. I always payback when I'm supposed to, so if you loan me gold I'll give it back. I think that's about all I should say, if you need help with a dungeon let me know and we'll go kick some ass!

Izumai

Izumai

This one i put together using windows movie maker.

Ohh,and i found this one thought it was cool so I'm posting it.Its epic

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum