ZenAku Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZenAku Alliance

Welcome to the alliance, where we stand together against one great evil. Read the story at: htp://zenaku.forumotiont.com/t11-the-story-behind-the-zenaku-alliance

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post here to request a signature made....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SoulReverse

SoulReverse

Post HERE.... Not in the other thread

What's needed
Pictures you want included
Any text you want included

2Post here to request a signature made.... Empty for my sig Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Izumai

Izumai

use one of these Post here to request a signature made.... 2011_016Post here to request a signature made.... Fire_s10Post here to request a signature made.... Graffi10 i like this one but i dont know how it would go down.

Post here to request a signature made.... Signat10 this ones good to but choose which one u might think is best and use my characters motto From Death Comes Life.o and put my lvl 30 surver and name on there

3Post here to request a signature made.... Empty Lucy Sig Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:32 pm

XxLucyxX

XxLucyxX

Hey Soul, just wondering if you can turn this into a sig for me.

[img]Post here to request a signature made.... Lucy[/img]

And:

Post here to request a signature made.... Normal_Apophysis-070407-52-2

And I'd like the text to be:

From Darkness Comes More Darkness

Thank you ^^.

SoulReverse

SoulReverse

Izumai's Siggy

Double Click Image... It will open a website with an image on it... Right click that image and click "View Image"... Copy the URL and use that URL to add the image to your signature...

Last edited by SoulReverse on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

SoulReverse

SoulReverse

Lucy's Siggy

Post here to request a signature made.... Untitl12

Same instructions as above...

SoulReverse

SoulReverse

Izumai's New Siggy

Post here to request a signature made.... Untitl13

7Post here to request a signature made.... Empty Hurray, looks awesome Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:49 am

XxLucyxX

XxLucyxX

Thanks a lot Soul, it looks awesome.

SoulReverse

SoulReverse

Posting for new signature...

KissMyScythe

KissMyScythe

My siggy Very Happy
you don't have to take the full body just half is good, but that's up to you.
Post here to request a signature made.... 61383510

and the background will be
Post here to request a signature made.... Konach10
Just take the word part, i dont want the reds of the side to be in the siggy.
The text will be my Motto "Beg for mercy, or i'll slay you into 10 pieces" and my name and class:Scythe Evie.
Thank You! O///w///O

SoulReverse

SoulReverse

So for clarification you want the middle of the picture with the words on it in order to block out the red part?

KissMyScythe

KissMyScythe

yup

12Post here to request a signature made.... Empty hey KMS i made this Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Izumai

Izumai

It didn't look like soul was going to do it so i tried to make one.This is the first sig so tell me if u like it.I don't really understand the program quite yet.Well here it is if u don't like it ill make a new one.okay Post here to request a signature made.... 12310 I don't know how soul inbeds the url so I'll just tell u what it is the url to the sig is https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/16/70/28/19/12310.gif just put it in the pic section of your signature on your profile it should show up k.

SoulReverse

SoulReverse

I was planning on getting to it sometime tommorow, but thanks for taking the time into doing that one Izu...

14Post here to request a signature made.... Empty ys thx Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 am

Izumai

Izumai

do you think it came out good

SoulReverse

SoulReverse

Yeah, it looks good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum